Your website must be updated on demand with all the product or service related matters to ensure your customers and prospects know that your business is very much active.
In that way, your brand or business will be fresh in the minds of your consumers and thus multiply the conversions and business leads.
A timely updated website indicates the activeness, growth and prosperity of the business.
There are many significant factors involved in the process of a Best Website Maintenance activity that have to be carefully handled by a professional, experienced and expertise web development team.
Jump to our Best Website Maintenance Plans or continue to read
Never ever leave your business’s first and best authenticity into wrong hands that may ruin the hard earned digital identity.
Our dedicated team of best web developers and designers are professionally trained and backed by vast experience in handling the maintenance activities of websites of different domains for a decade.
We assure reliable, flawless and best website maintenance services. Please check our Website Maintenance Plans tailored for SMEs.
Our Affordable Website Maintenance Plans & Pricing
If you are considering to get your website re-designed, please check our Affordable Website Design Packages.
- A session refers to 2 hours of active work involvement.
- Typically we address any requested change/modification/maintenance check of a website in 24 working hours from the request submitted by client. Max time is 48 working hours. However, if we see that the request falls beyond the work scope, we will notify the client.
- Standard Plan is not offered to any CMS based websites. This plan is ideally for static websites only.
- Extended support refers to editing images, adding new shared pages, troubleshooting an issue that is caused by server-website conflict etc. This is a complimentary service only. Clients do not have rights to claim any disputes in any circumstance. We always deliver the best without any unethical business practice.
- We don’t entertain on-site visit of our representative to any client’s location.
- Website re-design is not included in any of the above plans.
- Contents including any branding material to be provided by client only.